Relationships: Grandparenting (Deep Dive)
Deep Dive, Relationship Series, Podcast, Relationships | Mar 20, 2022
This is our final week of our Relationships series. In this series we are looking at the life of Jacob and the way God redemptively used Jacob's relationships to bring about promise and deliverance for his people.
In This Episode:
Ben joins Brad again to discuss the end of Jacob's life and Genesis 48.
- What's the difference between biblical narrative and biographies?
- Is "character' the right word to use to describe people in the bible?
- What is a blessing? Why did Jacob bless the younger grandson?
- What role should grandparents play in the lives of their grandkids?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Blessing: Giving the Gift of Unconditional Love and Acceptance by John Trent & Gary Smalley: Amazon Link.
If you have any questions that you'd like to see us tackle in future episodes, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to include them!
You can find more resources for this series on our website: calvary.church/relationshipseries