This is the third installment of our three week series through the New Testament Letter of Jude. In This Episode Dan joins Brad to discuss the question "Why are we confident about what we read in the English translations of the bible?"
In this episode they talk about:
- How can we be confident that the copies of the biblical text that we have today is accurate to the original copies?
- Why are there so many translations and how do I pick one?
- How can we be confident that our English translations have a high degree of accuracy?
- How do we use language tools when studying the bible?
- What are some key words in Jude ("Beloved," "Other," and "Keep")
Resources mentioned in this episode:
If you have any questions that you'd like to see us tackle in future episodes, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to include them!
You can find more resources for this series on our website: calvary.church/JudeOne.