Movie Discussion Guide: General Questions
Movie Discussion Guide, Through the Lens | Jun 7, 2021
Every movie in some way can act as a mirror to better understand our own self and a lens to help us better understand the culture in which we live. Here are some questions that we can ask for any movie.
- What thoughts does this movie spur in you? What does it make you think about?
- What is your emotional response to this movie? What did this movie make you feel?
- What moments, character, or ideas resonated with you while watching this movie? What about them? Why did you connect with them?
- What themes are present in this movie?
- What is this movie saying about our world?
- Why would someone want to watch this film?
- What is one good or winsome thing you could say about this movie to someone else?
- What does this movie have to say about the big story we are in?
Here's a link to a printable pdf for this discussion guide.