Thank you for partnering with us to carry out the mission God has given us, which is to be a Community of Christ followers who are Loving God, Changing Lives and Transforming Communities in our Homes, City, and World.
During services, drop your tithes and offerings into the basket as it’s passed or into one of the black boxes at the back of the worship center at your campus
To give securely from your mobile device, text “Give” plus an amount to 636-200-5011. For example to donate $100, text: Give 100
Mail donations to:
3998 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
St. Peters, MO 63376
Call the church office to discuss donations of stocks, real estate, or other non-cash donations. Call Mike Sherman at the church office 636-939-4343 ext. 1105.
GIVE TO MISSIONS/SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS
CLICK HERE for information about the different mission fundraising opportunities available.
CLICK HERE for information about estate planning for you and your family
NEW TAX LAWS
Individuals with traditional or a ROTH IRA have a required minimum distribution when they reach age 70 ½. The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act of 2015, P.L. 114-113 provides a powerful tax incentive for charitable giving. Individuals can donate directly from their IRA to a charity or church, all or a portion of their required minimum distribution (RMD). By donating directly you do not claim the RMD as income or pay taxes. *Please refer to your financial adviser to explore further how to give directly from your IRA.
Guidelines for the IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution
• Gifts will qualify for all or part of your Required Minimum Distribution.
• The provision for this type of gift is now permanent.
• The IRA holder must be at least 70.5 years old at the time of distribution.
• Gifts are tax-free up to $100,000.
• Gifts must be outright gifts to a charitable organization.
• Gifts may only be made from traditional or Roth IRA accounts.
Benefits of the IRS Qualified Charitable Distribution
• Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to the charitable organization.
• Satisfy your required minimum distribution.
• Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions.
• Make a gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts.
• Increase your ability to help further the mission of your choice.