Over the past few weeks, our Executive Team, along with other staff, have put together a list of Reopening Safe Practices and Guidelines to help ensure a positive experience for anyone who wishes to attend our services.
To ensure social distancing is maintained at each campus, seating will be limited to 20% of worship center capacity at each service.
- 80 at Big Creek
- 300 at Mid Rivers
- 50 at St. Charles
NOTE: There will be no nursery or children's services, classes, or programming for the foreseeable future.
“Save Your Seats” is an online feature on Calvary’s website to help simplify capacity seating.
Attenders over the age of 9 will be asked to wear masks at all times while in the building, including throughout the worship service.
To maintain the safest environment possible:
- One-way entrances and exits at each campus will help facilitate social distancing before and after each service.
- Refreshments will not be served.
- Common areas will be unavailable to better facilitate social distancing.
- Services will be kept to around 45 minutes in length to allow time for worshippers exiting and entering, as well as cleaning prior to the next service.
- Following each service, hard surfaces will be cleaned.
- Offering baskets will not be passed during the service. Please use online giving or drop tithes or offering in the secure offering boxes located at each entrance/exit of the worship center at each campus.
- Attenders will be asked to follow instructions given by easily-identifiable staff and/or volunteers.
Why the Guidelines