Worship Service Guidelines
Over the past few weeks, our Executive Team, along with other staff, have put together a list of Reopening Safe Practices and Guidelines to help ensure a positive experience for anyone who wishes to attend our services.
To ensure social distancing is maintained at each campus, seating will be limited to 20% of worship center capacity at each service.
- 80 at Big Creek
- 300 at Mid Rivers
- 50 at St. Charles
Worship service attenders over the age of 9 will be asked to wear masks at all times while in the building, including throughout the worship service.
To maintain the safest environment possible:
- One-way entrances and exits at each campus will help facilitate social distancing before and after each service.
- Refreshments will not be served.
- Common areas will be unavailable to better facilitate social distancing.
- Services will be kept to around 45 minutes in length to allow time for worshippers exiting and entering, as well as cleaning prior to the next service.
- Following each service, hard surfaces will be cleaned.
- Offering baskets will not be passed during the service. Please use online giving or drop tithes or offering in the secure offering boxes located at each entrance/exit of the worship center at each campus.
- Attenders will be asked to follow instructions given by easily-identifiable staff and/or volunteers.
Children's Programming Guidelines
Children, parents, and volunteers will be asked Self-Check Health Assessment questions before entering the environment:
- Have you or any member of your household had any COVID-19 symptoms:
- Temperature above 100.4
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have you or any member of your household had any close contact in the last 14 days with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19?
Before entering the Calvary Kids environment will have his or her temperature taken, including volunteers. Only those with temperatures below 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be allowed to enter the Calvary Kids environment.
Each classroom will be limited to 50% capacity.
Social distancing will be encouraged when possible. Table and chair placement as well as designated places to sit on the floor during large group instruction will be used to enforce this.
All volunteers and staff will be asked to wear masks at all times, as well as children 2nd grade and older, or per individual campus policy.
Classrooms will not intermingle, even in a large group setting. Once a child is checked in, they will stay with their classroom until they are picked up.
Classrooms and toys will be sanitized between services, and all soft toys will be removed from the classrooms.
Check-in stations will be sanitized between services.
Hand sanitizer will be available at all check-in stations and in all classrooms. Kids will be encouraged to wash their hands often.
We are asking one parent to drop off, and the same parent to pick up children from their classrooms.
Why the Guidelines